Saturday, March 26, 2011

A day in the life

Me: Thank you for calling today. My name is Crystal. May I have your name please?
Customer: Derrick
Me: How are you today, Derrick?
Customer: I'm hungover but ok. You?
Me: **chuckling** I'm ok. Sounds like you had a good time last night.
Customer: I always have a good time. I'm a legend....well I am in my head if no one else's.
Me: ok. What can I help you with today?
Customer: I need to change my address. I moved to Las Vegas.
Me: wow. That's a big move. Sounds fun.
Customer: you know the saying "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas"?
Me: yeh
Customer: it isn't true. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas except for herpes.....that goes home with you.

Seriously what was I supposed to say after that? I couldn't make this up if I tried.

Location:Brookfield Pkwy,Greenville,United States

No comments: