Monday, December 30, 2013

If at first you don't succeed, try again.

I'm 31 years old and I've had numerous chances to read The Bible in a year.... NUMEROUS! I've started several times and I've failed every single time. Aaaahhh! I've failed every single time I've tried! Not this year! Starting New Year's day, I'll star the Eat This Book reading plan. I'm looking forward to doing it with family this time. Accountability is good for me and helps me to be successful. I've printed out the plan and the intro to Genesis and Exodus to get me through January. I'm hoping you'll help keep me accountable or maybe you want to read along with us. That would be great!

If you're looking for a Bible reading plan, check out Justin Taylor's list here.

May there's something you've tried over and over again and have yet to succeed. For me I also need to keep at it with weight lost... I'm down 25 lbs and have a long way to go but I'm making progress and that's another day's post. What do you need to finish? I need to do this. I need to finish. I'm prepared and ready!

No comments: