Wednesday, September 24, 2008

ok so call me super slack but i never got around to the 11 week update... maybe i'll attach it to the end of this post. who knows?

matt and i went to the doctor this morning for our next baby visit. we are happy to report that both babies are doing well. their heart rates are 171 bpm which is good. they are growing. it was so exciting to see them moving around. baby a is more laid back while baby b was kicking and punching and waving. i'll get to go for another ultrasound next week. they had wanted to do a certain test (something routine) but because of the way the babies were laying they couldn't so we'll try again next week.

i don't go back for a complete doctor visit until october 22nd (what a great birthday present for me). oh yeh the big news... to answer everyone's question, my due date is april 17th.

well there you have it. see pictures below.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Congratulations! April 16th is my birthday. ;) I know you most likely won't make it to then, but I'm just saying. (HOLD THEM IN!) haha.

I'm so excited for you guys.

They are identical, right?

farmersdaughter4ever said...

I am glad that everything looks so well! I go in the morning to be induced! SO I will FINALLY get to hold this little guy on the outside! It's been a long day for me so far and it's only 1:00~

Pray for us tomorrow!~