Friday, September 12, 2008

Ok, so I've been slack lately and without much inspiration, therefore, I haven't blogged lately.

There are a number of things to note:

I was incredibly proud of my Packers Sunday night. They won and without Brette Favre.
Let me clarify before anyone gets the wrong idea. I think the Packers should have taken Favre back. Come on, you don't treat a Hall of Famer football player like that. He's in the running for being the greatest quarterback of all time. Anyways... they played a good game. Rodgers proved he could play.

Gas is getting ridiculous. Its over $4 a gallon. We can't afford this, especially on one income.

The pregnancy seems to be going normally. My next appointment is about 1 1/2 weeks away. We'll have another ultrasound and get to see the babies. I'll be almost 12 weeks at that point.

Hmmm thats about it for now.

cb

No comments: