Wednesday, November 26, 2008

So excited!

I am so excited right now! There are several reasons for this excitement:

  1. We got a great report from the doctor yesterday.
  2. Dad came today and is going to stay through the weekend.
  3. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and we'll be here with my parents, Matt's mom and brother and another friend... lots of talk and laughter.
  4. I've been watching basketball on TV the last two weeks. This is by far my favorite time of the year when the tv has a variety of college games to view, although I never miss a Duke game.
  5. Monday is our next doctor's appointment and providing everything still looks good (and we pray it does) the doctors are going to let me go out for dinner to celebrate our first anniversary.
  6. And finally, I'm watching the Orlando Magic. That means, I'm watching J. J. Reddick (my favorite Duke player) and also why we're calling J.J.... J.J.
All right, back to tv.

Goodnight

cb

1 comment:

Erin said...

Glad to hear things are going so well! :)