Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Meet Roscoe


Ok... for those of you who don't know for quite some time I've been joking about how much I want a pet polar bear. I know this is a completely ridiculous idea but if you've seen a picture of a polar bear cub you know how cute and cuddly they look.


So, my friend, Meredith, bought me a polar bear! Its one of those webkinz things that are so popular right now among kids. I was able to go to the webkinz website and adopt my polar bear, who has been affectionately named Roscoe. He's so cute. According to his bio, his best friend is a puppy and he really enjoys french fries and reading scary stories and he's always wanted to own a game of checkers. Can you see why these webkinz things are so popular among kids?! Its like having a pet without all the responsibility. I've become quite attached to Roscoe already and I decided that I'll keep you guys updated on the mischief that Roscoe may get into... haha


Well, since its 11:30 pm I should get to bed. Have a good night. Leave Roscoe some love.

No comments: