Friday, February 29, 2008

Well, today has been an exciting day. Matt's mom came home today. For those of you who don't know she was in the hospital since January 18th. She had some complications with a knee replacement and was there for 6 weeks, will be home for two, and then go back for one last surgery. Doctors are hopeful that after the last surgery and its recovery that Bev may be able to walk without a walker. That will be amazing!
The animals were all so happy to see her. Nacho visited her once in the hospital. Who knew that Greenville Memorial had a policy that allows dogs in their hospitals. Oreo and especially Cameron will be happy to see her. Cameron doesn't really like anyone much except for Bev so I sure she has felt deprived of love these last few weeks. Oreo kept standing against the side of the bed to lay her head on Bev. It was so sweet. I don’t care what anyone says, animals are sensitive and aware of things like when a family member is in pain.
As of tomorrow Matt and I will have been married for three months! Sometimes it seems like we just walked down the aisle yesterday and other days it seems like we've been married for a year. He is a wonderful husband. He regularly tells me I'm beautiful (I think he's going blind haha) and how blessed he is to have me. He encourages me when times are tough and rejoices with me over even the smallest things.Too bad ladies, he's taken.
I'm often amazed at him and so proud to call him my husband. The Sundays he's at church, he's in charge of worship. Hopefully someday he'll have a job that allows him to be of f on Sundays for church. I watch him pour his heart into the music and he leads 30 people (give or take a few) before the throne of God in worship. Our songs are a pleasant aroma to Him and my amazing husband is charge of ushering us into the presence of God. Wow!
The animal farm was lively this morning. Thats what I sometimes think it is here. Two dogs and two cats can make for an interesting mix. I've had all but Cameron in the bed with me this morning. Then, everyone abandoned me except for O who is definitely the most faithful of the bunch. Cammie eventually wandered up, scavaging for food, as always. She's so fat!
Roscoe has had fun joining our family. He has been well accepted as you’ll see in the pictures I post and he even had a fun outing today.
cb

No comments: