Sunday, August 24, 2008

Big News!

Well, I said I would write again when I had news. So here we go:


Matt and I were pleasantly shocked at the beginning of August when we learned I was pregnant. We had decided to wait until I found a job to try again but it seems God had other plans and we were excited to learn I was pregnant. Our first pregnancy was conceived with the assistance of fertility drugs so this one is even more special since no drugs were involved. Well, God wasn't done shocking us yet and at our first prenatal appointment on Friday we learned we're having twins! Thats right... not one, but two babies! What in the world?!


As of Saturday, I am seven weeks along. We have five weeks to go before we are out of the first trimester. With that being said, Matt and I appreciate your prayers for our little ones. As of now, it looks like they are identical twins. Oh gosh, I'll never be able to tell my kids apart!



3 comments:

farmersdaughter4ever said...

so I guess the cat is out of the bag!...you know I'm excited for you, I'll be checking on you ALOT...call me if you need anything! I'll be praying!

Heather said...

CONGRATS YOU GUYS!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh,this is awesome news Crystal! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys. Your family will be in my prayers.