Thursday, August 28, 2008

Bring It On!

Alright, so it started yesterday... at about 11 am -- morning sickness. Although the name is deceptive since it can come at any time of the day. Mine seems to come around 11 am and isn't over with until sometime in the afternoon. Coke seems to help and food helps although what I feel like eating changes from day to day. I say bring it on because you hear that the sicker you are, the healthier the pregnancy.

For about a week now I have been craving a California Dreaming salad but we're trying to eat out less.... so the craving has yet to subside.

Right now, all of my free time is filled with me search the internet for info on twins or multiples. Today, I was excited to find the Greenville Moms of Multiples Club. I've also found exactly one pack and play that is made with twin bassinets that fit on top. I've found a nursing pillow for twins. There are loads of resources out there for parents of multiples. The key is utilizing them. Comapnies like Pampers and Huggies offer discounts to parents of multiples.

Well, Matt should be home soon. so bye bye for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't drink coke. Stay away from all caffeine. Caffeine has been linked to causing miscarriages. Check out these links:
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080121080402.htm

http://health.usnews.com/usnews/health/healthday/080121/once-again-caffeine-linked-to-miscarriage.htm

do a google search. just a bit of advice...