Sunday, August 17, 2008

Well, well, well...

I'm sorry. I don't blog often. I just haven't had anything to write lately. I think of little snippets of things I want to write about and by the time I get to a computer, the thought has left me.

Things have been the same around here as they have for the last several weeks. Matt is working like crazy because he has inventory coming up on Thursday. This time of the year is always stressful and tiring for him.

My mom is still staying with us. Their house hasn't sold and with the contract for the current realtor about to end my dad is trying to discern which realtor to go with next. Its a big decision when your house has been on the market for six months and your wife is living three hours away. Pray that God leads him to the right realtor.

I still do not have a job. Ugh! I know God sees the big picture. I wish He would let me glimpse it. Of course, maybe He has and I wasn't looking for it.

Matt and I were able to go to see Selah in concert this evening with his mom and brother. I haven't been feeling to well so I'm sure to the folks there I looked like I was bored out of my mind. I really did enjoy it.

Well, I think that is enough for now. I really should get to bed. When I have something more exciting to tell you, I promise I'll write more.

cb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Crystal!

There is a WONDERFUL and godly Realtor, Cheryl Teague, who attends CrossRoads. If you want her info, let me know.