Monday, December 8, 2008

Update on the Babies

I am so happy to report good news to you today. My ultrasound this morning revealed that Baby A's fluid (J.J.) is now equal to Baby B's fluid (Jordan). This is definitely an answer to prayers. His fluid has almost doubled in one week and now both fluid levels are completely normal. My cervix still measured about the same. The doctors are very happy with the way things are going and Matt and I are looking forward to the boys arriving when they should as opposed to coming early as was expected earlier in the pregnancy. Things have come a long way and we still have 15 weeks to go to full term. It doesn't seem that far away. Also, the doctors approved me to travel for Christmas which means Matt and I will be able to go to Atlanta to see his family. We are so happy about this since, unfortunately, we only see them once a year.

Thanks again to everyone for their thoughts and prayers. We look forward to continuing to pass along good reports.

Wishing everyone a happy Christmas,
Crystal

1 comment:

Erin said...

That is so fantastic!!! Thanks for sharing the news :)