Monday, December 1, 2008

A wonderful Day

Matt and I headed back to the doctor this morning and I am so happy to report that my cervix still looks great. The stitch is holding well. Also, Baby A's (J.J.'s) fluid has increased to about 2.5 cm which is now in the normal range. The babies are doing great and I can feel them move now. That started this week and is the neatest feeling, making it all more real that there are two little boys on their way to changing our lives forever.

Since things looked so good today, the doctors were willing to let me go out this evening so Matt and I could celebrate our first anniversary. Matt brought me two dozen roses. :-) We had a nice dinner and saw a movie. It was a great evening.

Thanks again for all your prayers. They are definitely working. God is so good.

1 comment:

Erin said...

That is so awesome! I am glad things are going so well. :)