Saturday, January 3, 2009

Cleaning

Two posts ago I mentioned my preoccupation. I'm still VERY busy. I managed to get downstairs clean -- living room is good (we may even paint this weekend), cleaned up the dining room although I have to clean off the table, and the kitchen looks good (except I can't KEEP the island cleaned off... it catches clutter). For the first time since we moved in there is absolutely nothing laying on the stairs. So now I'm working on the upstairs. Bathroom is clean. Our bedroom is maybe 1/2 way done. I have a lot of "stuff" to go through and lots of mail to shred. Then its on to the man cave which is currently bombarded with Christmas decorations and its all sitting right in front of the door. So give me another week and I think I can have the house looking exactly the way I want. Then I need to week my flower beds and put new mulch out. I think I'm giving up on trying to get things to bloom. Ha.

So Christy, hopefully one of my next few posts will have you specifically in mind when I post pictures of the house. I know you've been asking for them for a year. I'll get there. Promise.

cb

3 comments:

Christy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christy said...

Sorry about the last comment. I can't type, so I removed it. It was supposed to read

"Haha.. How sweet. I'm glad you remembered. I love you girl."

Erin said...

That is awesome! Sounds like you have been really productive! :)