Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Anyone out there?

I'm not sure if anyone reads this thing or not. I suppose, if they don't, its not really a bad thing. At least if I'm having a stressful day, I can write and I feel better, whether someone reads it or not.

So, after the announcement at Cox yesterday, my head won't stop spinning. I hadn't planned on changing jobs anytime soon. I can't seem to wrap my mind around the fact that at some point in the next 12o days, I'll leave the building, my desk, and some very good friends for the last time. There is just so much uncertainty right now. I'm confident that God will take care of me and Matt. He will provide our needs, and that includes the job he desires for me. Part of the uncertainty is that I don't even know what I want to do. Do I stay with layout? There aren't many jobs out there. Do I look for something different? If so, what?! Ugh!

Well, I think I'm gonna go for the evening. I have tomorrow off and want to spend some time with my wonderful husband this evening. I'm sleeping in tomorrow! I think that is well deserved.

Goodnight all.

cb

2 comments:

farmersdaughter4ever said...

I read what you write....but I'm not good at getting on here everyday!...note the fact that my own blogs are few and far between right now!

I'll be praying that God will give you clear direction as to what you are to do! Along w/ a quick answer! Hang tough...you will be fine, you are in God's hands!
love you!
Beth

Anonymous said...

njqnzzI try to read everyday. I don't seem to have enough time in a day to call your dad to check on you, but I can always find time to get on the computer. I love reading your blog. Don't worry, p.u.s.h. and believe and the best thing will happen. Hello to Matt and hope to see you two some.
Love ya!! Lynn