Saturday, March 8, 2008

Looking for sources of income...

OK so with job eventually coming to an end, I have to realistically assess and figure out what I can do and what I want to do. I enjoy what I do, layout. It was probably my favorite aspect of working as editor of The Skyliner. My love is writing but I an sometimes be awfully picky about what I want to write about. So.... I'm browsing all those career websites but the outlook isn't that great. There just aren't many jobs open these days. Anyways... there are a few things I know I can do. I enjoy design and think I'm pretty good at it. So, I'm gonna do a little business on the side. If you know anyone who needs custom business cards, invitations, announcements, marketing materials, or stationary, I can do it all. My prices are affordable and and turn around on products is quick. I'm gonna try to have a website up and running soon but until then just leave me a message if you think my business can be of assistance to you.

I'm thinking about doing some freelance writing as well. We'll see how that goes.

I'm tired. I'll write more later.

cb

No comments: