Friday, March 21, 2008

I love it!

I love this time of year... March Madness! Take last night for example. What could be better than watching college basketball with a box of Hot Tamales and a glass of milk? I get so excited and caught up in the hype of the game and scream at the tv and act like an idiot. I admit it.
Today, UConn lost.... yep, I had UConn in the final game against UNC. My bracket is poop now. So much for hoping for bragging rights with the guys at work. They'll just make fun of me now but oh well, I'm used to it.

You gotta check this out! The animals have their own blog now. You have to read it and leave them some comments to boost their confidence.

Alright... I think I'm gonna go. I'm pooped after a long week at work.

Night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I have to say that I feel so sorry for your husband. I have never seen people and there pets be so much alike as you and your children. You and Oreo has so much in common. Both of you are a nut. You said your self she wasn't to smart. Then both you you have a really big mouth. You know what I'm talking about you know. Daddy we got you a watch for Christmas but I'm not to tell you. Do you remember this. So please don't tell Oreo about the party next week-end because if she like her mother she'll sure tell Pixie about it. Matt, I hope that you'll be able to your wife some help one day. Maybe you find where there doing a study on nuts and they'll use her and Oreo in them the study so it'll be free that day. If you can please do it before we move up there. Ha!Ha! I really love reading what you write. Have a great Easter to day and if you eat any dyed eggs please give Matt the can of air spray. Love you till the next time. Daddy