Wednesday, July 9, 2008

About me

Ok so I've been "tagged" by Beth.

So here goes:

What was I doing ten years ago?
I was 15 and headed into my junior year of high school. Chances are I spent that summer somewhere doing a mission trip or some such thing. Other than that, I don't really remember much more.

What are my favorite snacks?
Hmmm, sour cream and onion potato chips. Milk and cookies. Cheese.

Five things on my "to do" list:
1. Take care of my cobra insurance papers
2. Find a job
3. Work on de-cluttering our house some more (we have so much junk)
4. Grocery shopping.
5. Put away the clean laundry.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Move to Ireland and do missions.
Provide (set aside) for my future children's education
Give Matt expemptions on the PGA tour
Start my own business

Five jobs I've had:
1. Layout Artist
2. Sales Associate at The Home Depot
3. Cashier at Wal-Mart (it was short-lived)
4. Childcare provider (daycare)
5. Tutor

Five Places I have lived:
1. Greenville
2. Tigerville
3. Hartsville
4. Ireland
5. Greer

Five random things people don't know about me:
1. I have a strong aversion to spoons that I have been slowly overcoming. (yes I'm serious)
2. I'm deathly afraid of water (when I can't see the bottom i.e. the ocean)
3. Although I'm not diabetic, I take medicine to regulate my blood sugar (blame it on the PCOS)
4. I still grieve the loss of my grandmother. (every single day)
5. I attended a magnet school and scored really high on the SAT and ACT. (and yet I went to North Greenville.)

Five cds I would take with me to a desserted island:
I have to agree with Beth on this one. Who really listens to just cds anymore? I'd be lost without my IPOD. So, I'll name five artists:
1. The Beatles (a given)
2. Randy Travis (another given.... who by the way has new album coming out next Tuesday. Thats right I've already done the pre-buy thing)
3. Michael Jackson
4. Chris Rice
5. Chris Tomlin

Well there you have it. Don't you feel like you know more about me now? lol

Adios.

No comments: