Thursday, July 17, 2008

Long time coming...


Alright, I've been meaning to do this forever but just kept getting sidetracked. I've been meaning to blog about an awesome cd that you need to purchase. Now, I may be a little biased because its a good friend that I went to school with at North Greenville but even without the bias... the cd is awesome. Andy Lehman is an artist who I hope and think has what it takes to rise to the top. He's dedicated to what he loves to do and he's freaking awesome too!


Matt and I were able to attend one of his local shows tonight at The Handlebar. Andy.... great job! So, go to itunes and check out Andy Lehman's record Landline. You won't regret it. It is worth every penny. Heck... its worth it just for the song "Winter," my personal favorite. If you go to his website you can see his music video for "Winter."


So, check it out and let me know what you think. I promise... he's awesome!

No comments: