Tuesday, July 29, 2008

He's so sweet!

Yesterday my wonderful husband walked in the door carrying a surprise for me... flowers! I love flowers and since I don't get them often, its extra special when I do. I later asked him why... his repsonse: "no reason." Gosh I love him! So to surprise him I am preparing him a special dinner. Menu: Chicken Cordon Bleu, Onion Roasted Potatoes, Steamed Vegetables, Ceasar Salad, and Chocolate Dipped Strawberries for dessert.


He's so wonderful!


Here's a few pictures of my flowers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to meet this wonderful husband. The poor guy is trying to make the rest of husband look bad. He probably got over heat at work or over heat walking to the car. What day of the week did give them to you? Please tell him to take it easy on the rest of us husband.

farmersdaughter4ever said...

aren't husbands the best!...I don't know how people live w/o them! :) I've missed talking to you!