Wednesday, October 29, 2008

And it begins...

If its possible for it to begin this early, it has -- the nesting. I couldn't sleep last night at all. I think I've had about two hours of sleep. I got up and cleaned out under the bathroom sink and I cleaned out one bookshelf of books. I have a pretty big pile of books for Goodwill, which is saying a lot for someone who holds on to books like there's no tomorrow. I finally tried to lay down again and I think I have my plan set for the day. I'm gonna start in our room -- clean out the closet, then work my way to the extra junk lying around in our room. If I can be happy with the results of the room then I can move on to the next room. This part will be difficult for me. I have a few ADD tendencies and one of the main ones is that I start another task before the first one is completed. I get distracted and start something else. Oh boy. Here we go.

cb

No comments: