Saturday, October 25, 2008

Another year passes

Not much is going on in the Brewer household really. On Wednesday, we celebrated my 26th birthday. It was a quiet birthday. I'm not a big fan of a lot of "to do." We did enjoy Waffle House for dinner. I have this thing... tradition... habit... whatever you call it, and my birthday meal is enjoyed at Waffle House. This year marked eight straight years at Waffle House. It was super yummy!

Last night Matt and I attended the athletic banquet at North Greenville. One of his old teammates was inducted into the NGU Athletic Hall of Fame. It was good to see the place, maybe relive a few old memories, and see some old friends. Today we're heading back to NGU since its homecoming weekend. It should be a fun day... food and football and old friends.

1 comment:

Erin said...

It was great to see you guys at Homecoming! :)