Friday, October 3, 2008

Promised pictures











Ok... here are my promised ultrasound pictures. I'll try to explain to you what you can see in them since there are several at different angles this time.

The first two are from the second office I went to on Wednesday. Baby A is laying on his back and is sitting low in my tummy and Baby B is sitting right on top of him. At one point their feet were touching and we could watch them kick one another. It was hilarious.

The next six were taken at Dr. Giep's office.
1. Baby B with Baby A's head off to the right.
2. Baby B looking straight up... hence the crazy looking face. I know he sorta looks like an alien unless you know who Homestar Runner is and in that case he bears an uncanny resemblence to Strongbad.
3. Baby A on the right. You can see his spinal chord and baby B on the left.
4. This one is a little tricky. You can see both heads and then I think body parts overlapped. haha
5. Baby A
6. Baby B

there you go. new pictures next wednesday.

cb

Katie: I have them posted before 5 pm just for you!

1 comment:

Randy and Katie said...

Hah! That's awesome. I just got home and had to look to see if they were here, so THANK YOU. Even though I still haven't posted a picture since my wedding of myself, you are much more dilligent.