Friday, May 30, 2008

Long Day

Well it was a long day...longer for those that rode their bikes for 40 miles though. Things went smoothly. Dad did great! There was no way I could have rode a bike that far and towards the end they were supposed to take one route and the cop changed the route at the last minute and the folks on bikes had to go up this big hill; yay they made it! Then Dad was introduced to the crowd of people there and they presented him with a "Champion Medal" for all the work he's done. I am so proud of him. I'll post pictures once I get home and can get them on my computer.

This is my first trip away from Matt since we've been married and I don't like it. I like sleeping next to him and I like waking up next to him. I don't like sleeping three hours away.

cb

No comments: