Sunday, May 18, 2008

So tired.

Well, Me, Nacho, Oreo, Peanut, and Pixie are all watching Scooby-Doo and laying around. I'm not sleeping well at night so I got a little extra rest this morning. I haven't been sick the last few days but Dr. Giep was rather confident that my morning sickness wouldn't really start up til next week. I guess we'll wait and see. I do stay incredibly tired all the time and there are several foods that absolutely gross me out.

I have one week or work and then next week I only work Tuesday-Thursday. Mom and I get to go home Thursday evening to see dad. He'll do his bike ride on Friday morning. That should be exciting.

I don't understand how anyone can dream of abortion. I'm only five weeks and one day and I'm already rather attached to my little baby. I talk to the baby and I am constantly worried that things are developing propertly.

Well, enough for now.

cb

3 comments:

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

Just wait until baby starts moving.. it is love at first punch, kick, turn-over, and whatever else they do in there. You will make a wonderful mom.

farmersdaughter4ever said...

you are funny, I see you still love scooby! and heather is right, just you wait til that baby starts to kicking you....you think it's exciting now :) little life is so sweet....but it's also fun for your oldest to ask to rub your belly and talk to the baby too!...kids are awesome, you know I'm a big fan! lol!