Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Waiting

So, I woke up yesterday morning and found myself absolutely terrified. I had some bleeding which no pregnant woman wants to see. I called the doctor's on call service and they told me to be at the office when it opened. I had bloodwork done and an ultrasound. It looks like my uterine wall is still thick which is a good thing. I go back tomorrow for more bloodwork and then go on Friday for the results of my bloodwork. I'm spending the rest of the week just laying around at home not doing much of anything. Just say some prayers for our little one. Thanks.

2 comments:

Christy said...

I'm praying for you.

farmersdaughter4ever said...

Girl, I could kick you!....just kidding, I have been so worried about you, I haven't caught you online since the morning you were headed to the dr....I've been praying for you and the baby. Let me know what's going on....CALL ME and let me know we leave for vacation on Sunday so I won't be online much for a while! Take care and REST! I'm glad everything looks ok so far.