Saturday, June 7, 2008

Call me crazy

I thought sleep might be the best medicine (thanks to Joe) but here's the tricky part...... GETTING TO SLEEP! So I tossed and I turned and I tossed and I turned some more. When I did fall asleep I believe I woke up every 30 minutes so crazy as it sounds, its my day off and I got up at 7 am. I don't even get up that early to go to work. Good grief!? I think I'm gonna go get ready and head to Wal-Mart for grocery shopping and buy the best thing the pharmacy offers for sinus infections.

cb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Suggestion: I get sinus infections all the time. I ran across Chlorotabs at WalMart, you can also get them at CVS. It basically serves to dry out your nasal passages. You have to drink a bunch of water, but it is my lifesaver until the sinus infection clears up completely.