Monday, June 9, 2008

Some Men are Observant

We as women sometimes like to joke about how oblivious some men are.... jokes like "they wouldn't notice [insert word] if it slapped them in the face." sidenote: these jokes are probably not very encouraging and we as women should be careful to never disrespect the men in our lives. well anyways, sometimes they don't notice things right away. On Thursday night, Matt and Keith played a little Playstation football. My hat is off to Keith who was incredibly observant on that night. Conversation that night:

Keith: Are you ok?
Me: I think so.
Keith: You look like you're getting sick. Do you feel ok?
Me: Well I haven't slept well, I don't know.
Keith: You just don't look like you feel good.

Keith is the winner.

Friday morning sore throat. By lunchtime, coughing, sneezing, and all together don't feel good. Saturday, feeling worse. Sunday, slept til 2 pm and then back in bed at 9 pm. Monday, nauseaus. So finally a trip to the doctor. Diagnosis: really bad sinus infection with lots of draining (that explains the nausea) and a bad ear infection. ugh. As a result, all I want to do is sleep, sleep, and sleep some more.

Sorry I have nothing exciting to share just that I'm sick. Yuck.

cb

No comments: