Sunday, June 22, 2008

I know I know....

Its been a while since I posted last. It isn't on purpose. I just haven't had much to write about. I have a lot going on right now. This week is going to be great though:

Monday and Tuesday: Last two days at work... for got. I'm not sad to leave the place. I'm sad to lose my job and sad to leave some great folks but Matt and I are confident that God has something better in store for me.
Wednesday: Matt and I are heading to Atlanta with another couple. We love them and its way fun that we got married 3 weeks apart. :-) We're staying at a historic hotel in Atlanta and we're seeing Jonny Lang in concert that night. He is definitely awesome.
Thursday: Since our friends have to leave early that morning, Matt and I are sleeping in and then enjoying the day in the city. We're thinking of touring CNN and maybe visiting the aquarium.
Friday: My first day at home without a job. I'm sure it'll be weird but hopefully I can get some things accomplished that I've been wanting to do.

So, its going to be a great week. If I think of something to write about, I'll come back.

cb

1 comment:

farmersdaughter4ever said...

you know, you could spend a day coming up here to see me...on one of those long and lonely days at home!..:) Just a thought!