Monday, June 23, 2008

I don't do this often.

I'm updating my blog twice within 15 minutes of one another. Woah.

There are a few celebrities out there that will make me do a second take. Matt has a list of women that he thinks are gorgeous so I can have a guy here or there I like right? The different between me and Matt, also the different between most men and women is that men like women (celebrities) just for looks. Women on the other hand like them for other things as well. for example, everyone knows I love to watch Tiger Woods. The man is awesome. Yeh, I think he has the looks but he has the golf game too. He is by far the best golfer in the world and I doubt anyone will be able to suprass him for at least 20 years.
I also could listen to Jonny Lang and Tommy Emmanuel play guitar all day and never get tired of it. Jonny Lang is blond haired and blue eyed with a gruff blues voice and the ability to rock out on the guitar. He's played alongside B.B King. Need I say more? With Tommy Emmanuel, there's just something suave about him and the way he plays. If you ever want to relax just listen to his song Footprints.
And last but not least, my newest obsession... Curtis Stone. Ladies, sit down one day and watch his show Take Home Chef on TLC. You'll like it, there's no way you can't. He's Australian (an accent hehe), has the looks, and can cook.

No comments: