Monday, June 16, 2008

Guilty music pleasures...

Ok so I'm about to admit something for which I may suffer some backlash, but oh well. So be it.
I have two big guilty music pleasures.

The first one.... well I'm a child of the ’80s and thats my defense. Wait, I don't need a defense, its undeniably good music. The guy may be creepy, sick, and all around a lunatic but I think most people will admit he was a musical genius in his heyday. So I love Michael Jackson music. I mean come on... songs like Thriller, Smooth Criminal, and Billie Jean. They're classics. So I sit here working away with Michael Jackson: Big Ones jamming on the IPOD. Its sad that his life has turned out so twisted and weird!? What was Lisa Marie thinking when she married him?

Ok, guilty music pleasure number two? Its definitely completely different from the first. I'm not so quiet about this one as I have been about the first. Randy Travis. Yep, good ole country boy Randy Travis. I remember sitting in front of the tv when I was little and thinking he was the best thing in the world. Ok so I probably still sit in front of the tv and think he's the best thing (not in the world but good). I love his music and call me crazy but I even like his crappy acting. Oh boy.

Ok I've done it. I've admitted two guilty music pleasures for the whole world to see. Oh well.

cb

1 comment:

farmersdaughter4ever said...

could you find two more different styles there? You crack me up, but you sound like Alex....you children of the 80's....don't you know that's the devils music!LOL. Sorry I can't join in w/ "that" music...all the 80's music I know I have learned after I got married!lol! LOVE your guilty pleasures!